Gain & Maintain the Healthy Lifestyle you Deserve
Inspiring * Supporting * Encouraging people in our communities to gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle requires more than just getting out and running or walking. We help our communities by providing excellent access to:
- Nutritional education and guidance.
- Strength training and flexibilty
- Walk/Run training programs
Run2LIVE, Inc. a national running organization created the Healthy Lifestyle University (HLU) to help our communities gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. HLU is one of the ways that Run2LIVE is working to fulfill our mission of “Inspiring * Supporting & Encouraging men and women to gain and maintain a healthy lifestyle.”
Our focus has always been to educate and assist both the running and nonrunning community on what it takes to live healthy and the HLU is an extension of our educational efforts.
What to expect from the HLU:
- Real scientific information on nutrition, exercise, and managing stress.
- World class successfully proven programs on nutrition coaching.
- Personalized exercise programs in weight training, biking, running and walking
- Accurate reports, eBooks on subjects that are vital for your health
- A community of people like you focused on gaining and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
3 Steps to Your Success
What's Happening at the HLU
Start a 7 Day Drink More Water Challenge at any time. Get daily info on the importance of drinking water and ways you can add more water to your daily intake.
I’m Battling Against Diabetes “I’m B.A.D.” is our program to assist our communities with fighting against diabetes and it’s many complications. When you join the I’m B.A.D. family you’re taking a powerful step against diabetes and we will be taking those steps with you. Start today and get your I’m B.A.D. certificate.
Grab a Buddy and Enter the 30 Day Buddy Challenge
Healthy Lifestyle University (HLU) is launching our first-ever “BUDDY CHALLENGE!”
The challenge runs for 30 days ending Saturday, May 5, 2018. You and your buddy choose your overall goal and your process goals to help you reach your desired outcome.